Finally! An organization designed to represent
All Home Improvement Contractors
The Home Improvement Contractors Association of America (HICAA) actively advocates on behalf of our members and keeps you informed when we need to take action. Our Association provides the industry representation and a voice at meetings with both the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Division of Consumer Affairs, State and Federal Legislators. The Association also serves as an advocate for the industry before the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Legislature and Congressional Caucus.
Members receive the following benefits:
- State and Federal lobbying representation by advocating for the advancement of the home improvement contractor industry.
- Updates and changes to statues and regulations impacting your business practices.
- Critical news and information affecting your business when it is first available
- Access to members only health insurance packages & other related insurance products
- Networking, social and educational events designed to help you boost your business
- Discounts from vendors & suppliers
- Member Accreditation to use for marketing & business development
Knowledge Is Power
HICAA offers an Annual Conference & Trade Show that will bring you up-date on legislative, regulatory, and industry information to help you grow your business.
- Industry leading annual conference & trade show
- Seminars on best business practices, financial programs, industry technology and more
- Networking events throughout the 3-day conference
- Roundtable discussions on concerns.
Member-only Association Accreditation for members who attend seminars.